1 cup Baking Soda
1/2 cup Westlab's Dead Sea for Kids or Epsom Salts
1/2 cup Citric Acid
2 tablespoons Coconut Oil (or other oil of your choosing)
3 teaspoons Water
(optional) 4-5 drops of Essential Oil (lavender is great for nighttime!)
(optional) 1/2 teaspoon of Beet Juice or other Natural Food Coloring
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
3. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry while stirring. You may see it fizz a little when they begin to mix, but that’s okay just keep stirring. Once they are fully mixed, the mixture should feel like damp sand.
4. Optional: add in beet juice/natural food coloring and mix well.
5. Ready your molds and add a few drops of olive oil to each individual molds and rub it around the area. This will allow the bombs to come out easier. (Other oils can be used, but for best results we recommend the olive oil!)
6. Add the bath bomb mixture to the molds and press in firmly. The bombs will expand, so don’t fill to the top.
7. Leave to dry at room temperature for at least 3 hours, or until dry/hard to touch. Depending on their size, you may need to leave them out overnight.
8. Pop them out and enjoy!