Eczema homeopathic remedies based on Dead Sea salts are widely recognized all over the world. Eczema is a health condition, in which the skin becomes irritated and inflamed. The compromised spot looks parched, thickened and rough. It can occur anywhere on the body and the most commonly affected areas are face, hands, feet, wrists and back of the knee. Also, the presence of rashes at noticeable locations can emotionally wreck the patients. A recent study shows that about 10% to 20% of children and 3% of adults are affected by Eczema in the U.S. Dermatologists advice that with proper treatments, it can be brought under control.
Dead Sea salts is enriched with beneficial minerals such as magnesium, calcium chloride, bromide and sodium that nourishes the skin against the disorders related to Eczema. It is discussed here,
- According to an article published in the International Journal of Dermatology, “Magnesium salts are known to bind with water, influence epidermal proliferation and differentiation, and enhance permeability barrier repair.” And as mentioned above, Dead Sea salt is high in magnesium content.
- Eczema is usually accompanied by patches and open wounds. In this case, it is necessary to let the skin heal properly. Dead Sea salt based Eczema remedies treat the wounds and help to control the condition.
- Dead Sea salts prevent the skin from over drying and are capable of balancing the pH level of the skin.
- Epsom salt bath is a popular Eczema treatment. However, it is not suitable for patients who are highly sensitive or allergic to sulfur. Dead Sea salts do not suffer from this disadvantage.
- Dead Sea salt detoxifies and relaxes the muscles by the releasing multiple minerals into the skin.
- Dead Sea salts are antiseptic in nature. The presence of bacteria and virus is responsible for the irritation which comes with Eczema and Dead Sea salts can get rid of such pathogens.
- The inflammation causes redness and roughness of the skin. By taking regular baths in the Dead Sea salt solution, it is reduced significantly. This is because of the excess hydration provided by the Dead Sea salts.
Dead Sea salt does wonders on Eczema and you wouldn’t be suffering any side effects because of it.
About the author:
The Author is a practicing dermatologist and is specialized in treating Eczema. He has written many articles about Eczema remedies. He suggests Westlab for treating Eczema. To know more about this Eczema treatment, visit http://www.westlab.us/