1. Spinach 2. Buckwheat 3. Beet Greens / Beets 4. Quinoa 5. Pumpkin Seeds 6. Chard 7. Oats 8. Squash 9. Sunflower Seeds 10. Dark Chocolate (We couldn't leave this one out - but eat in moderation, as sugar depletes Magnesium)
Kids Dead Sea Bath Salts (Calming and Soothing for Bedtime)
- Softens and Soothes Dry, Itchy Skin.
- Supports Natural Skin Healing.
- Suitable for use on skin prone to Eczema, Acne & Psoriasis.
- Suitable for use from 3 months old.
- Westlab only source the highest quality genuine Dead Sea Salt.
- Naturally rich in Magnesium, Calcium and Potassium.
From the depths of the Dead Sea, these genuine salts have been renowned for their therapeutic benefits since ancient times to help soften and soothe dry, itchy skin. The Dead Sea is renowned worldwide for being a centre for health research and skin treatment, and is a popular destination for those who seek the benefits of the air, mud and waters. One of its many historical references is that Cleopatra used to bathe in the waters to soften her skin.
The Dead Sea contains 33% salt and an abundance of magnesium and other essential skin minerals. Research has shown that patients with psoriasis who bathed for an hour a day in the Dead Sea improved by up to 88 per cent. Westlab are delighted to bring these minerals of the Dead Sea Salt to your bath.
Westlab Genuine Dead Sea Salts are unrefined and cleaned in a natural, chemical-free way, ensuring a truly high grade, natural product. Unlike many other regular bathing salts, Westlab Salts contain absolutely no additives, just pure natural goodness in high quantities.
Packed with essential skin minerals, including between 31% and 35% of wonder mineral Magnesium, Westlab Dead Sea Salts help relax tired and aching muscles, replenish essential minerals and support natural skin health.
Magnesium: Helps soothe, protect, balance and repair the skin.
Calcium: Is an anti-oxidant and cell-renewing.
Potassium: Balances the skin's moisture levels.
For External Use Only. Seek advice of a healthcare professional before use if you are suffering from a medical condition, are on medical treatment, pregnant, breastfeeding or have very sensitive skin. Do not use on broken skin. Avoid contact with face and eyes. If irritation occurs rinse with water. If it persists, seek medical attention. Keep out of reach of children.